Well, it is now my favorite time of year. FALL! It truly is the best season. I have written a few posts about why I love the Autumn season so much. I enjoy everything about it like the fashion, decorations, the leaves falling and changing colors, cooking with apples, and pumpkins. During the Fall, I seem to try and decorate everywhere in my home as well as plan lots of Fall activities with my family.
Here are 16 Autumn Activities we plan to do this season:
- Go apple picking
- Carve pumpkins
- Go for a hayride
- Drink hot cocoa and apple cider
- Cuddle under blankets and have family movie night
- Make an autumn wreath
- Jump in leaves
- Make a fort with blankets and pillows
- Collect leaves, pinecones, and acorns
- Visit the local farmers market
- Light a bonfire to roast marshmallows and make S’mores
- Bake some Fall inspired desserts such as apple and pumpkin pie
- Go to a Fall Festival
- Visit a pumpkin patch and get our pumpkins to decorate and carve
- Make Fall crafts
- Play Autumn inspired games.
If you want to play games as well you can prepare for the changing seasons with this autumn themed maze from Education.com. After your child finds their way through this fun maze, try these other games for preschoolers!