I received the KidloLand app for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
The KidloLand app is great for toddlers and preschoolers. Both of my children who are ages 2 and 4 love this app. I can remember when I first started the download on my iPhone and my daughter happened to see it. She began to beg for it and when it was done I just handed it over. She easily found her way around the app by finding games to play and songs to sing. This is an educational app that my children definitely have fun learning from.
What is included in this app?
- There are 95+ interactive classic nursery rhymes (ex. Old MacDonald Had a Farm and London Bridge).
- Children can enjoy 300+ games and activities. They include connect the dots, matching, sorting, coloring, puzzles and more.
- Storybooks that you can choose are either “Read for Me” or “Read by Myself”. There are early reading books available, which I really like since my son is starting to read.
- Songs! The songs are amazing. I enjoy listening to them and singing along with my children. You can download the songs, make a playlist and even listen to them when you are offline.
- The app contains beautiful animation that is very bright and colorful. The characters really come alive.
One more great thing about the KidloLand app for me personally is that the lullabies on it make my daughter go back to sleep. When she comes in my room in the middle of the night most of the time she just goes back to sleep. But for those times when she doesn’t, I hand her my phone and she will go to the lullabies in the app and they really do put her back to sleep. So that is definitely a BONUS!
If you are interested in an interactive, entertaining, educational app then KidloLand is truly the best choice. It is available for download in the App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store. There is a free download where you can get access to content, but for full access to all of the content, you will need a subscription. There is a monthly subscription for $4.99, 6 months subscription for $24.99 and a yearly subscription for $39.99. It is definitely worth it since the app is always updating and adding more content. So there is always something new for your child.
You also have the chance winning a 3-month subscription by entering the giveaway below. That’s right! Three winners will be selected, so enter now before the giveaway ends on 11/18/16 at 12:00 a.m. est.